A classically curated bundle. One that offers excellent wines from some of the most highly regarded regions of the world.
1. Belstar, Prosecco Spumante, Italy - is a premium Italian sparkling wine that boasts intense aromas of apple, pear, and lemon zest with some floral and almond notes. Its vibrant acidity and persistent bubbles give a refreshing and crisp mouthfeel, making it a popular choice for celebrations and festive occasions. The fruit used in the production of Bisol Belstar is sustainably grown and carefully selected, ensuring high-quality grapes and an exceptional taste profile.
2. Bel Air, Pouilly Fume, Loire France - Classic cuvée resulting from the assembly of terroirs which reflect the true sense of a Pouilly Fume Sauvignon Blanc. Finesse and aromatic intensity combine with an elegant structure full of freshness and length.
It will harmoniously accompany your fish, shellfish, goat cheese and it is also an excellent appetizer as an aperitif.
3. Sin Palabras, Rias Baixas Spain - A wonderful Albarino and beautifully typical in style. Fresh with yellow citrus fruit and orange blossom shine through on the palate. One of our best selling wines in the shop.
4. Selvapiana, Chianti Rufina Italy - Indulge in the enchanting allure of this Tuscan red, a wine that captures the essence of Chianti's mineral-rich terroir. This wine strikes the perfect balance between approachable tannins and vibrant acidity. The moment the bottle is uncorked, the air is filled with the tantalizing aromas of ripe blackberries, luscious red cherries, and a hint of spice that ignites the senses. On the palate, this wine reveals its juicy and ripe character while maintaining an elegant poise.
5. Telmo Rodrigues, LZ, Rioja Spain - LZ is a tribute to the village grape growers of the 1920's. A wine fermented in small concrete tanks with selected grapes from our organic vineyards in the village of Lanziego. Deep purple with aromas of black fruit. Big and round on the palate with lucious black fruit character.
6. Regnaudot, Bourgogne Rouge, France - This Bourgogne Pinot Noir comes from vineyards planted around Santenay, it is a well-structured, traditional Bourgogne with intense and juicy flavours of black cherries and red berries. The finish is firm but balanced; it is a real food wine that will go as happily with charcuteries as with steak or light game dishes.